Hot Italian Sliders.
Easy baked Italian sliders with ham, salami, pepperoni, roasted red peppers, and provolone. How to Make Hot Italian Sub Sliders. These Hot Italian Sliders will be you new favorite appetizer for any gathering.
In large bowl, combine all slider ingredients: Mix well.
Drizzle lightly with oil and vinegar.
Place top half of rolls back onto Sliders.
You can cook Hot Italian Sliders using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hot Italian Sliders
- Prepare of Sliced ham.
- You need of Sliced hard salami.
- Prepare of Sliced pepperoni.
- Prepare of Provolone cheese.
- You need of Pepperchinis.
- Prepare of White dinner rolls.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Cheesy Italian Meatball Sliders are irresistible, melt-in-your-mouth delicious for a party, game day or dinner win!
Learn how to prepare this easy Hot Italian Sliders recipe like a pro.
Italian Meatball Sliders are the perfect weeknight dinner.
Quick, easy, and majorly delicious, this is a recipe your whole family will devour!
step by step Hot Italian Sliders
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees..
- Place rolls on baking sheet. Slice in half with bread knife long wise. Remove top half,set aside..
- Layer the meat and cheese on the bottom half of rolls. Layer with pepperchinis. Drizzle lightly with oil and vinegar. Salt and pepper to taste. Place top half of rolls back onto Sliders. (Optional I brush the top of rolls with softened butter)..
- Place in oven. Bake for 10-12 minutes until cheese is melted. Remove from oven. Let rest a few minutes. Slice rolls to separate sliders. Enjoy!.
Hot Italian Sliders, a food drink post from the blog Chelsea’s Messy Apron, written by Chelsea Lords on Bloglovin’.
These Hot Italian Sub Sliders will be you new favorite appetizer for any gathering.
Skip the pasta and try Italian meatball sliders instead.
Italian sliders make a great appetizer, party food, game day snack, or quick and easy weeknight You might try chicken parm sliders, Philly cheesesteak sliders, Reuben sliders, or even hot ham.
Hot Italian Sliders – Ham, salami, pepperoni, cheese and roasted red peppers?
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en