Cazuela superior de la estufa, Stovetop Casserole.
You can have Cazuela superior de la estufa, Stovetop Casserole using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cazuela superior de la estufa, Stovetop Casserole
- You need of 1st wave.
- Prepare 1 cup of sweet peppers multicolored.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped.
- You need 2 tablespoons of minced garlic heeping.
- You need 1/2 cup of celery.
- You need 3 ounces of bacon.
- You need 1-2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoons of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground sage.
- Prepare of As you go.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare of 2nd wave.
- You need 15 ounces of canned diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of green stuffed olives.
- You need 1 tablespoons of capers.
- You need 8 ounces of kale.
- You need of 3rd wave.
- You need 2/3 cup of raisins.
- Prepare 29 ounces of black beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, sharp.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Prepare To taste of red pepper flakes.
step by step Cazuela superior de la estufa, Stovetop Casserole
- Slice the bacon. Wash the vegetables..
- Chop the bacon, spices, onions, celery, and peppers, and to the sirloin, in a deep pan. Brown the sirloin mixture..
- When the onions are translucent add the olives, capers, kale, and tomatoes. Simmer 15-20 minutes..
- Add the beans and cheese. When simmering add raisins. Simmer 20-25 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Serve. I served mine with some leftover chalupa bread..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en