Hot dog sauce🎉🎉🎉.
I was having company one day and looking for just the right sauce for hot dogs. Add the tomato sauce, brown sugar, chili powder, salt and pepper. Serve over hot dogs in buns.
The “Coney Island hot dog” actually originated in Michigan, not Coney Island, New York.
This savory beef topping takes hotdogs to a whole new level.
Ground beef simmers with tomato sauce, ketchup, chili powder, crushed red peppers, and a touch of sugar.
You can cook Hot dog sauce🎉🎉🎉 using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot dog sauce🎉🎉🎉
- Prepare 6 lbs of ground beef (I used 80/20).
- You need 2 of Large sweet onions.
- Prepare 2 (29 oz) of cans of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- You need Half of a cup of ketchup.
- You need Half of a cup of water.
- Prepare 4 of beef bouillon cubes.
- You need 2 of Tblsp Oregano.
- You need 2 of Tblsp pesto.
- Prepare 1 of Tblsp Cumin.
- You need 2 of Tblsp Chili powder.
- You need 1 of Tblsp Garlic salt.
- You need Half of tsp Black Pepper.
- You need Half of tsp Sugar.
- Prepare Half of tsp celery salt.
- You need 1 of Tblsp Garlic powder.
- You need of Few dashes Worcestershire sauce.
- You need Squeeze of prepared yellow mustard.
- You need 1 of capful of apple cider vinegar.
When choosing a hot dog sauce, consider whether you prefer spicy or sweet sauces, think about the other condiments that you.
In addition, hot dog lovers can make their own hot dog sauce at home using a combination of different ingredients; regardless, it is best to choose a type of sauce that suits.
This recipe is a great way to make hot dog sauce using ground beef.
The beef is simmered in the pan with various seasonings.
step by step Hot dog sauce🎉🎉🎉
- Dice up the onions and saute in a big pot with olive oil on medium high heat then add the ground beef and continue to stir until browned.
- Drain the grease and put the pot back on the stove then add the cans of tomato sauce, tomato paste, ketchup and water. Keep stirring until well combined.
- When it comes to a boil add the beef bouillon, oregano, pesto, cumin, chilli powder, garlic salt, black pepper, sugar, celery salt, and garlic powder. Stir until well combined.
- Continue to boil for a few minutes then add the Worcestershire sauce and the mustard (a good squeeze but not too much) add the vinegar and Then bring it down to a simmer.
- Simmer 3.5 to 4 hours on very low heat stirring once in a while.
- After it’s done take off the heat and let it cool and enjoy on your favorite hot dog. Put the rest up in the freezer in plastic containers. Take one out when you need 😋 ENJOY 😋😋😋😋.
It is important to cook this slowly so that it is nice and moist when you want to serve it.
The perfect spicy, tangy sauce for hot dogs, fries and more!
Are you wondering if hot sauce is okay for canines?
Straight to the point: While your dog may enjoy a spicy or tangy kick, sharing this type of condiment is questionable at best.
It’s never a good idea to feed anything smothered in a spicy sauce.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en