I dedicate this recipe to The Picky Eater. I’ve made it with both homemade condensed mushroom. Broccoli tossed in a creamy sauce and topped with crushed cheese crackers, then baked.
The site may earn a commission on some products.
You can have Broccoli casserole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli casserole
- Prepare 2 bags of broccoli florets.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare Pinch of garlic powder.
- You need Pinch of pepper.
- You need 1-8 oz of can cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of //2 cup mayo.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 of large bags of cheese.
- You need 1 of onion sliced thin.
instructions Broccoli casserole
- Boil or steam broccoli until soft and drain off water. Meanwhile mid eggs, cream of mushroom, salt, paper, garlic powder, mayo, onion, and 2 cups of cheese. Mix with broccoli and spread in an oven proof dish or pan..
- Add cheese.
- And in oven at 350 degrees until brown and bubbly on top..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en