Stovetop Chicken Noodle Casserole.
You can cook Stovetop Chicken Noodle Casserole using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stovetop Chicken Noodle Casserole
- You need 2-1/4 pound of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Prepare As needed of cracker crunch see my recipe.
- You need 15 ounces of canned creamed corn.
- You need 12 ounces of egg noodles, wide.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need 1 quart of chicken broth.
- You need 2 cup of crushed butter crackers.
instructions Stovetop Chicken Noodle Casserole
- Boil the chicken in half the broth. When it’s done cut into bite sized pieces. Add the rest of the broth..
- Add the noodles after it starts boiling along with salt and pepper. Gently stir in and add a can of water along with the creamed corn. It should be completely covered..
- Boil till noodles are tender add the crackers that are crushed.stir in well. Then sprinkle with the cracker crunch. Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en