It was the moistest cake I’ve ever eaten. Stick-to-the-back of your fork The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.
Banana cake recipe – Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video.
Banana cake recipe with video & step by step photos – One of our family favorite cake, that is made repeatedly for many.
These sweet banana cakes are lovely and simple to make for a bake sale or children’s party.
You can have Banana cake using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana cake
- Prepare 300 g of plain flour.
- You need 1.5 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 0.5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 200 g of sugar.
- You need 75 ml of oil.
- You need 75 ml of water.
- You need 4 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
A cross between banana bread and a drizzle cake, this easy banana loaf recipe is a quick bake that can be.
Banana cake is a cake prepared using banana as a primary ingredient and typical cake ingredients.
It can be prepared in various manners, such as a layer cake, as muffins and as cupcakes.
Steamed banana cake is found in Chinese, Indonesian and Vietnamese cuisine.
instructions Banana cake
- Mix together the oil and sugar and then the mashed banana until combined..
- Add in the water and vanilla extract..
- Finally add the flour, baking powder and salt. Mix gently until it’s all combined. But don’t over mix..
- Pour into a lightly greased cake or loaf tin..
- Bake for 45-50 minutes @160° (fan) until it passes the skewer test..
- Allow to cool in the tin for 15mins before turning out onto a wire rack..
Hands down the BEST Banana Cake recipe!
Ripe bananas are made into the most perfect moist banana cake.
It’s loaded with bananas, so moist, sweet.
This will make the cake very moist.
This Banana Cake is moist and flavorful with the sweetness of mashed bananas.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en