Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole.
You can cook Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole
- You need 6 slices of bacon.
- You need 1 of small onion chopped.
- You need 1 of garlic clove minced.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of Monterey jack cheese.
- You need 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 3 of jalapenos, 2 diced and 1 sliced.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of cooked shredded chicken.
- You need 8 oz of cooked penne pasta.
instructions Jalapeno Popper Chicken Casserole
- Cook bacon, crumble and set aside.
- Add onion to bacon grease and cook till soft, add garlic and cook 1 minute.
- Add butter and flour once butter is melted and stir for 1 minute.
- Whisk in chicken broth and milk.
- Add cream cheese and stir until melted.
- Remove from pan and stir in Monterey jack and half of cheddar cheese.
- Stir in diced jalapenos, chicken, pasta and half of bacon.
- Put in greased casserole dish and bake 20 minutes at 350 covered.
- Remove foil and top with remaining bacon, cheddar cheese and sliced jalapeno.
- Bake for 10 minutes more.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en