Cinnamon roll apple pie breakfast casserole 🍎 SUPER EASY.
Cinnamon rolls and apple pie all in one? It’s almost too good to be true! We’ve curated a bunch of recipes & tips to make cooking easier for you.
Not hot, just a little hotter than lukewarm.
It helps them rise and makes the dough very easy to spread.
Apple pie meets soft gooey cinnamon rolls!
You can cook Cinnamon roll apple pie breakfast casserole 🍎 SUPER EASY using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll apple pie breakfast casserole 🍎 SUPER EASY
- You need 2 cans of apple pie filling or any pie filling you like.
- Prepare 2 cans of cinnamon rolls.
- You need Dash of cinnamon.
Quick & easy with frozen bread dough and loads of fresh apples!
Apple pie meets soft gooey cinnamon rolls for the best rolls you’ve ever had!
This is one delicious breakfast that your entire family will devour!
Homemade apple cinnamon rolls have warm and gooey centers, golden brown edges, and a generous drizzle of sweet caramel icing on top.
step by step Cinnamon roll apple pie breakfast casserole 🍎 SUPER EASY
- Preheat over to 400. Cut cinnamon rolls into quarters..
- Pour pie filling in an ungreased glass or metal baking pan or you can use a pie tin and place cinnamon roll pieces on top..
- Sprinkle the top with cinnamon and bake at 12-16 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes then drizzle the icing packet from the cinnamon rolls over the top..
- Note: I added a drizzle of honey on top of mine before baking but it’s optional. You could also top with nuts. You could also drizzle with caramel sauce or top with vanilla ice cream. 😋.
Each bite combines our favorite flavors of apple pie with the pure goodness of cinnamon rolls.
Move over every other type of cinnamon roll out there.
Store bought cinnamon rolls are so versatile.
The recipe ideas can be endless.
You can do a google search and find so many different recipes that start of with canned cinnamon rolls.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en