My version of chicken parmesan is a little different than what they do in the restaurants, with less sauce and a crispier crust. Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. Chicken parmigiana, or chicken parmesan (Italian pollo alla parmigiana), is a dish that consists of breaded chicken breast covered in tomato sauce and mozzarella, parmesan, or provolone cheese.
This is an easy chicken dinner the whole family will love!
Chicken Parmesan is made of components I love, like juicy chicken, savory Parmesan cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and spaghetti.
So, in theory, I should love Chicken Parm as well, but for all its promise.
You can cook Chicken parmesan using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken parmesan
- You need 1 of small box of spaghetti noodles.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 jar of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1/3 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1-8 ounce of bag of mozzarella.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 cup of Colby jack cheese.
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite!
Tender pan fried chicken breasts topped with tomato sauce and cheese baked until golden and bubbly.
Learn how to make chicken parm with a perfectly crisp, golden, breaded exterior and a moist interior, with all the right flavors and just the right amount of gooey cheese.
I’ve long relegated chicken Parmesan to a weekend-only meal — after all But recently I discovered an oven-baked chicken Parmesan that delivers all the golden, breaded, juicy chicken satisfaction in.
step by step Chicken parmesan
- Prepare chicken breasts (see fried chicken recipe I posted).
- Bring water to a boil with oil and add noodles. Cook until tender..
- Mix noodles with minced garlic, onion powder, sugar and spaghetti sauce..
- Put spaghetti on a large serving tray or baking dish and top with shredded Colby jack. Top with chicken breasts and mozzarella cheese then sprinkle with parmesan cheese..
This Cheesy Chicken Parmesan is a delicious Italian dish of breaded chicken, topped with marinara sauce and lots of cheese.
Dip chicken in egg; then in bread crumbs.
Cover and cook until cheese is melted.
Serve with a side of spaghetti.
Whenever we go out for Italian, I’m often drawn to order the chicken parmesan, the ultimate form of Italian-American comfort food in my book.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en