Prego Skillet Chicken Parmesan.
You can have Prego Skillet Chicken Parmesan using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Prego Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- You need 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of prego traditional or organic tomato & basil pasta sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 of lbs. skinless boneless chicken breast halves (4 to 6).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded part- skim mozzarella cheese (6 ozs.).
step by step Prego Skillet Chicken Parmesan
- Stir 3 tbsp. Parmesan cheese into pasta sauce..
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium- high heat. Add chicken. Cook 10 minutes or until browned..
- Pour sauce mixture over chicken. Cover. Cook over medium heat 10 minutes or until chicken isno longer pink..
- Top with mozzarella and remaining parmesan. Let stand 5 minutes or until cheese melt. Serves 6.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en