Grandma’s Tuna Noodle Casserole.
You can cook Grandma’s Tuna Noodle Casserole using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grandma’s Tuna Noodle Casserole
- You need 12 oz. of extra wide egg noodles.
- You need 2 cans (4 oz) of ea.) tuna; drained.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare of seasonings of choice:.
- You need of parsley, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Prepare of Topping:.
- You need 8 oz. of pkg. shredded Italian cheese blend.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter, cut into pats.
instructions Grandma’s Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook noodles according to package instructions..
- In a large bowl combine soups, sour cream, tuna and seasonings..
- Stir in the cooked and drained egg noodles..
- Spread mixture evenly into a greased 9×13 baking dish..
- Top with cheese, bread crumbs and butter..
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en