Hot spiced cider.
Somehow Hot Spiced Cider gits er’ done. This will be traditional Christmas fare for me. I can see myself rounding up the ingredients for this recipe whenever the snow starts to fly.
This recipe is great for holidays like.
This simple apple cider and spice mixture is served hot in mugs with cinnamon sticks for stirrers.
It’s the perfect beverage for a.
You can have Hot spiced cider using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot spiced cider
- You need of Apple cider.
- You need of Cranberry juice.
- You need of Brown sugar.
- Prepare of Cinnamon sticks and powder.
- Prepare 7 drops of Young living tangerine essential oil.
- Prepare of Tang powdered orange drink.
Hot cider hits the spot on cold afternoons or when you’re sitting in front of a blazing fire.
In a large pot over medium heat, add the apple cider.
Stir in the brown sugar, allspice and nutmeg until the sugar is dissolved and bring to a low boil.
Hot spiced cider is basically what it sounds like, cider that has spices added and is then warmed to infuse those spices’ flavors.
instructions Hot spiced cider
- I use a quart of apple cider, 1qt cranberry juice, tang drink mix 1/2 cup heated in a NON METALLIC POT!!! (ENAMEL DOES NOT IMPART A METAL TASTE YUUUK) Bring to a simmer, add cinnamon, brown sugar 1/2 cup (or to taste). Tangerine drops..
- Simmer for 10 min.
- Serve with a orange garnish in mugs. Tastes wonderful and warms everyone up!.
It is also called mulled cider.
Commonly used spices include cinnamon, mace, and allspice.
Some people add fruits — sliced apples, oranges, etc. generous splash of Somerset Cider Brandy.
When hot, strain into heatproof cups (leaving the flavourings in if you want) and enjoy.
Reducing the hot spiced apple cider intensifies its flavor.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en