Nacho chicken casserole
Family and friends will think you’re the latest celebrity chef. Keto Recipes > Keto Dinner Recipes. All of the cheeses you’re able to use.
This is a go to recipe for all my family!
It is spicy, but so good!!
This is an easy meal that is comforting on a cold winters night. chicken. nacho.
You can have Nacho chicken casserole
#mycookbook using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nacho chicken casserole
- You need 2 cups of diced cooked chicken.
- You need 1 cup of uncooked instant white rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes, drained.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 cup of frozen corn.
- You need 1 can of chopped green chiles, undrained (you could use a can of rotel).
- Prepare 1 tsp of taco seasoning mix.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheese.
- You need 1 cup of broken tortilla chips.
Trash food at it’s finest, guys!
Once upon a time, I met a man.
Recipe Credit: Jen Bucko and Lara Season the chicken with black pepper.
Spray a large sauté pan with cooking spray and heat over.
step by step Nacho chicken casserole
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a 9 x 13 baking dish or casserole dish with nonstick spray.
In casserole dish, stir chicken mixture, rice, tomatoes, soup, corn, chiles, taco seasoning mix and 1 cup Mexican blend cheese until well mixed. Add salt and pepper to taste..
Cover and bake about 30 minutes or until rice is tender and mixture is heated through and cheese is melted.
Top with tortilla chips and sprinkle remaining cheese.
Bake about 10 minutes longer uncovered or until filling is bubbly and cheese is melted..
- Notes- I like to add a little sour cream to each serving. Because I made a lot, I made this in the ninja foodie, I used a full bag of corn and more chicken, and rice, so I knew a baking dish was to small. In some of the recipe you can see I added more, but that is the written original recipe.add more if you want too and use two baking dishes lol. You do you..
Want to use it in a meal plan?
Head to the diet generator and enter the number.
Mix remaining ingredients, except cheese, and cover chips.
Recent study of home-made chicken soup investigates this winter cold home remedy.
It’s made with the best homemade enchilada sauce, and layered with corn tortillas, cheese, beans, and your favorite fillings.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en