Ham and broccoli casserole.
Layers of French fries, broccoli and ham topped with a creamy soup mixture and sprinkled with cheese. Pasta, broccoli and tender ham is tossed in a quick and easy from scratch cheese sauce. As we all know, life can be very busy!
Gently stir in the cooked rice, ham, broccoli, corn and onions.
This recipe is low carb, gluten free, and a Trim Healthy Mama “S” fuel. (This post contains affiliate links, which provide me with a small compensation when you purchase your products through my links.
In a bowl mix together soup, sour cream, mayonnaise, chives, Parmesan Stir with a spoon to mix well.
You can cook Ham and broccoli casserole using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ham and broccoli casserole
- You need 2 cups of spiral noodles.
- Prepare 2 cups of diced ham.
- You need 2 cups of fresh broccoli chopped into small pieces.
- You need 1 jar of alfredo sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of 2% milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- Prepare 2 cups of grated cheese.
- You need of Ground Pepper.
Pour over potatoes, ham broccoli and onions and mix.
Sure, ham and veggies have the starring roles.
CLICK HERE TO PIN THIS FOR LATER.
Chunks of ham, fresh broccoli, and sharp cheddar come together in an easy-to-make flavorful sauce that smothers crisp tater tots.
instructions Ham and broccoli casserole
- In a med saucepan over med heat add oil and cook ham until lightly browned.
- Add onion & broccoli simmer until broccoli soft..
- Pour alfredo sauce and milk and mix well.
- In a lightly greased cassarole pour all ingredients cover with grated cheese and bake at 350° for 30min or until cheese melted turning slightly brown..
In a medium saucepan, combine soup and milk.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat and add sour cream.
Pour soup mixture over noodles and ham.
Cook rice according to package directions and boil or steam broccoli just until softened.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en