Easy Lasagna Rolls Up.
Lasagna Roll-Ups from Delish.com sneak in some extra veggies for your next dinner. Spread ricotta mixture onto one side of each lasagna noodle. Top with marinara and cooked spinach, then sprinkle with mozzarella and roll up tightly.
DIRECTIONS Place one lasagna noodle on work surface.
Roll up tightly like a pinwheel.
These EASY Spinach Lasagna Roll ups are totally delicious, perfect for entertaining or serving for weeknight meals.
You can cook Easy Lasagna Rolls Up using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Lasagna Rolls Up
- Prepare 250 gr of dry lasagna noodles – unbroken.
- You need 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 500 gr of ground beef.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 4 of medium tomatoes, small diced.
- You need 6 Tbsp of Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce.
- You need 3/4 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper powder or to taste.
- Prepare 100 gr of shreded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of butter for greasing the lasagna dish.
- Prepare of fresh minced parsley.
Individual vegetarian lasagnas filled with spinach and cheese are family-friendly, satisfying and perfect for portion control.
Just remember to go easy when spreading the filling on the lasagna, too much and it won’t roll.
I’ve made this for company, always get raves.
These Spinach Lasagna Rolls are so easy to make!
instructions Easy Lasagna Rolls Up
- Heat olive oil in a pan over medium high heat. Sauté garlic until fragrant..
- Add ground beef. Cook until the beef change color..
- Add Prego Traditional Pasta Sauce. Mix well..
- Add tomatoes. Cook until the tomatoes are soft..
- Add salt and black pepper powder. Test the taste. Remove from the heat. Set aside..
- Boil water in a big pot on high heat. Add some salt and oil. Cook lasagna noodles to al dente, according to the package directions. Stir often to prevent from sticking. Remove from the heat. Drain in a colander and rinse with cool water. Gently separating any noodles that maybe sticking together..
- Arrange lasagna noodles on top of a baking pan lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat..
- Place 1-2 Tbsp bolognese sauce on top of 1 piece lasagna noodles. Spread the sauce evenly..
- Roll lasagna noodles one by one until finished..
- Grease a casserole or lasagna dish with some butter. Arrange lasagna rolls in the dish..
- Place the rest of the bolognese sauce on top of the lasagna rolls and then sprinkle shreded mozzarella cheese and minced fresh parsley..
- Bake in a preheated oven 225C/450F for 5-7 minutes (only until the cheese is melted)..
- Lasagna is ready to be served. Yum! 😋.
With a creamy cheese and spinach filling rolled up in lasagna noodles and smothered in marinara How to Make Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups: My kids loved this fun twist on traditional lasagna.
These easy lasagna rolls make it look like you’ve spent all.
Easy Lasagna Rolls: really really yummy easy spinach and cheese lasagna rolls- this will change the way you make lasagna forEVAAAA.
Instead of the traditional lasagna with layers, we rolled up our lasagna for a fun, easy, and delicious dinner.
The spinach artichoke filling with cheese and I love traditional lasagna with layers and layers of cheese, sauce, and vegetables.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en