Southwest tater tot casserole.
Add the mozzarella cheese and stir until melted. Turn off the heat and arrange the tater tots on top of the vegetable mixture. Tater tots will bring about world peace.
Arrange Tater Tots in a single layer over the top.
I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily.
It adds elegance to the dish, as well as a nice contrast to the crispy Remove the skillet from the heat.
You can have Southwest tater tot casserole using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Southwest tater tot casserole
- Prepare 1 bag of tater tots baked.
- You need 2 lbs of ground meat cooked.
- Prepare 1 container of southwestern ranch dip.
- You need 1 bag of shredded cheese.
Spread the spinach mixture over the sausage.
Arrange the Tater Tots in concentric circles on top and spray with canola oil.
Who remembers this one from childhood?
And, contrary to what you might have grown up on.
instructions Southwest tater tot casserole
- Line bottom of baking dish with tots and bake till done.
- Cook ground meat drain greese and mix meat with dip.
- Take tots out of oven add the meat mix top with cheese bake till cheese is melted.
Place your tater tots over the ground beef.
Pour your soup over all of this.
If you have any leftovers, this taste even better reheated!
I’d love to hear about it!
If you’re trying to lighten it up, ground turkey or chicken would be a delicious swap out for the beef.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en