Homemade loaf banana cake.
Great recipe for Homemade loaf banana cake. When your banana turn too ripe and don’t waste it. You can make them into a loaf banana cake In a mixing bowl, mix together mashed bananas, plain yogurt whisk them until combine together.
Pour batter in greased tray. 💖Tadaaaaaa yummy homemade.
The banana cake was dense, but not heavy.
If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks about rotting bananas at social gatherings, but Do you know if this can be made in a loaf pan?
You can cook Homemade loaf banana cake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade loaf banana cake
- Prepare 2 of large bananas.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of grated lime.
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- You need 250 g of plain flour (sifted).
- You need 125 g of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 62 g of plain yogurt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 141 g of unsalted butter.
I tried searching the comments to see if anyone has already asked this but didn’t see any questions about this.
Bake until the top of the cake is caramelized dark brown with some yellow interior peeking through and a toothpick or cake tester.
Pecans and caramel banana loaf cake.
Loaf of banana bread with apple confiture.
instructions Homemade loaf banana cake
- Preheat oven to 175’C. Grease pan 9×5 inch loaf pan with cooking oil or melted butter and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together mashed bananas, plain yogurt whisk them until combine together. Then mix in eggs, lemon zest and vanilla until smooth..
- Then add the dry ingredients. Sifted flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix until combine well.
- Then add melted butter inside. mixing for about 2 minutes until dry ingredients are fully incorporated..
- Scrape down the sides and pour batter into the pan and spread evenly..
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- When the cake is done let it cool on the rack for 5 to 10 mins..
- Cut the cake and ready to enjoy (^_^).
The easiest banana cake to make, just right for using up those very ripe bananas in the fruit bowl!
This banana cake recipe is the best!
It’s fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and so easy to make.
Homemade banana cake loaf on wood plate.
Top view Banana bread loaf cut in pieces isolated on white background.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en