You can cook Enchilada Casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Enchilada Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1/2 of Onion (chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 can of Tomato Sauce.
- You need 1/4 c of Butter.
- You need 1 1/2 c of Cheese (shredded).
- You need 6-8 of White Corn Tortillas.
step by step Enchilada Casserole
- Brown ground beef and onions in large frying pan..
- Add in salt, pepper, chili powder, and tomato sauce..
- Rub butter around casserole dish..
- Butter tortillas. Put 2 tortillas on bottom of casserole dish. Cover the tortillas with 1/3 meat mixture, 1/3 cheese, and 1/3 olives..
- Put 2 tortillas onto of the above layer and add 1/3 meat mixture, 1/3 cheese, and 1/3 olives..
- Repeat step 5..
- Pour 1 cup water on top and put foil over pan (or casserole lid)..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en