You can cook Macaroni Gratin using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Macaroni Gratin
- You need 1 can of creamy garlic cheese pasta sauce (300 gram).
- You need 2 cups of Macaroni.
- You need 1 of onion (thinly clice).
- Prepare To taste of Italian herb.
- You need 2 table spoon of olive oil.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 6 of mushroom cut into small slice.
- You need 1 tea spoon of salt.
- You need of Water to boil macaroni.
- You need as needed of Unsalted butter.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Sliced cooked Ox tongue.
- You need of Cheddar cheese (grated).
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic lighty crushed.
- You need of Cheddar spread single cheese.
instructions Macaroni Gratin
- In a large pot bring the water to boil, add salt and cook macaroni about 8 minutes or according to the intruction in the package and drain well.
- In other pan, heat olive oil and cook onion. Add garlic and fry until fragrant, add mushroom, salt pepper. Stir well and turn into medium or low heat..
- Add white creamy garlic cheese pasta sauce and mix well and cook about 5 minutes..
- Put the drained macaroni into pasta sauce and mix well, add Italian herb and taste it..
- Grease the gratin baking dishes with butter and transfer macaroni into them..
- Layer with ox tounge and cheddar spread single cheese, sprinkel grated cheddar cheese and parmesan over the macaroni and bake until golden brown or untill cheese melted then remove from the oven and ready to serve.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en