Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole.
Tons of cheese, creamy potatoes and more combine No peeling or chopping, because I use hashbrown potatoes! It also makes an easy freezer meal- divide the recipe in half and freeze one half for another day. These easy cheesy potatoes are the stuff of legend at potlucks everywhere.
Since the ingredients didn’t specify frozen hashbrowns I made with freshly shredded pre-baked russet potatoes and I think it may need the frozen because my potatoes were mushy.
Toss everything in your slow cooker and come back to cheesy potatoes!
And I also love easy recipes that take minimal prep work and totally feed a crowd.
You can cook Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole
- Prepare 1 bag of frozen potatoes o’Brien.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Onion powder.
- Prepare of Corn flakes.
It’s loaded up with potatoes, sausage and veggies, and an easy make ahead breakfast recipe to prep ahead of time.
And best part is we usually.
Again my mother-in-law gave it to me when I was first married.
I have made this dish many times. easy. cheesy. bake. save.
step by step Easy Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place frozen potatoes o’Brien in casserole baking dish. Pour shredded cheese on top..
- Add mushroom and chicken soup mix to pan. As well as milk, sour cream, and seasonings to taste. Mix well..
- Bake in the oven, covered for 40 mins. Then remove from heat, uncover and crush cornflakes on top of the casserole. Return to heat, uncovered, for 15-20 mins or until potatoes are tender and corn flakes and crispy..
- Serve & Enjoy Cheesy Heaven!!!.
Think loaded baked potatoes meets creamy, crunchy hashbrowns!
It comes together so quickly and is super easy to make.
It makes the perfect easy side dish for serving for Thanksgiving, Christmas.
These crockpot cheesy potatoes are the stuff of legend at potlucks everywhere.
Don’t count on having any leftovers the next day, but if you do, rewarm When you’re cooking for a crowd, break out the slow cooker for an easy, delicious side dish.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en