Hot chocoholic on a stick.
This year I decided to make my family Christmas stocking stuffers, one of the ideas I made. Easy gift giving idea for anyone Pour chocolate into molds of choice (don’t fill all the way up leave room for the stick and marshmallows & candy they will need to be pushed down into. Hot chocolate on a stick produces delicious blocks of chocolate fudge that can be dissolved in hot milk to produce rich, creamy hot chocolate. (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) Hot chocolate on a stick produces delicious blocks.
The idea just sounds fabulous doesn’t it?
First, here’s the recipe: • Hot Chocolate on a Stick from The Giver’s Log.
Insert a large lollipop stick, wooden apple/candy stick, or even disposable wooden spoons into the middle of each chocolate cube.
You can cook Hot chocoholic on a stick using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot chocoholic on a stick
- You need of Chocolate bar or chocolate chips of choice or white chocolate.
- You need of Mini marshmallows.
- Prepare of Candy canes crushed.
- You need of Ice cube tray / Silicone muffin wraps / muffin pan / whatever you have for a mold.
- You need spoons of Popsicles sticks/ wooden spoons/.
- You need of Something to wrap them up if giving for a gift.
Did you ever know a “chocoholic”?
One of those folks who just can’t get enough chocolate?
I bet there’s at least one in your home or workplace.
At my house, it’s my wife Emily.
step by step Hot chocoholic on a stick
- Heat chocolate until melted, in double boiler or microwave..
- Pour chocolate into molds of choice (don’t fill all the way up leave room for the stick and marshmallows & candy they will need to be pushed down into the chocolate, and can lead to overflowing, i overfilled mine as you can see just leave some room).
- Place in refrigerator to set. You don’t want it set completely you want the top still wet/ soft to put in the stick and toppings.
- Remove from refrigerator add in sticks to each one, and toppings of choice to each one… place back into refrigerator until it sets completely..
- Remove from tray and gift wrap up. Or just a sandwich baggies will work..
- Notes- can use holidays sprinkles and anything really… so many choices. Check Pinterest or YouTube for more ideas. Can use chocolate chips or a good premium chocolate..
- Sever with a mug of warm milk, add in the stick or spoon and stir..
- I had notes on here, but had to remove them, if you have troubles making this or have questions just ask me please…. there was nothing wrong with kid friendly words as for extra notes I was doing from problems I ran into making this… smh 🤦🏼♀️ got to be joking 🙃.
She’s got to have her little bowl of Hershey’s Kisses in the living room.
This Hot Chocolate on a stick is the perfect sweet Valentine’s treat!
We all have our own little idiosyncrasies.
They say this is what makes us an “individual”…or in layman’s terms, makes us a little freaky.
This recipe for hot cocoa on a stick only requires two ingredients and is made in the microwave!
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en