Ham and Cheese Casserole.
You can cook Ham and Cheese Casserole using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham and Cheese Casserole
- You need 6 ounces of Noodles cooked and drained- I prefer the bowtie pasta.
- You need 2 cups of cubed baked ham.
- You need 1 cup of grated Longhorn or Cheddar Cheese.
- You need 1 (10 oz) of can cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk or evaporated milk.
- You need 1 of small can of mushroom pieces.
- You need 1 tsp of instant minced onions.
- You need 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 2 of Tlbs butter.
- You need 1/2 can of Durkee Fried Onions.
instructions Ham and Cheese Casserole
- Mix ham with 3/4 cups cheese..
- Layer noodles and ham mixture in greased 2 qt. Casserole dish..
- Sprinkle the minced onions, parsley flakes, and mushroom pieces between the layers..
- Combine soup and milk and pour over the top layer. Can be heated to make it more combined..
- Top with 1/4 cup of cheese and Dot with butter..
- Bake uncovered at 375° for 25 minutes..
- Top with Fried Onions, and return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en