Raagi banana cake.
Healthy Ragi Banana Cake – Eggless & Gluten Free. This cake has all things GOOD in it- Ragi flour,Oats flour and Jaggery. We love it so much at our house that we make it.
Ragi cake, an eggless cake recipe using finger millet flour.
This ragi cake is made of no refined ingredients and is quite healthy if eaten in moderation.
How to Make Ragi Banana Cake Beat eggs, oil, banana and jaggery with dates.
You can have Raagi banana cake using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Raagi banana cake
- You need 1 cup of Raagi flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 of banana.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Curd.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare as needed of warm milk.
- You need 1 cup of Dry fruits.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
Sieve the Ragi with baking powder and baking soda.
Then I decided to make Ragi Banana Cake.
The cake is so soft and spongy.
Check iif cake is done by insertion of a toothpick or knife.
step by step Raagi banana cake
- Pre heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 15minutes. Use aluminium small stand to prevent the baking vessel comes into contact with the base thereby it can cause burning..
- Prepare cake pan, grease and dust with flour..
- Mix together wheat flour, Raagi flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and sieve it 2-3 times..
- In a blender add banana slices and sugar. Grind them into smooth paste, to this add curd,oil, vanilla essence and pulse it for a minute to form a creamy mixture..
Add flour mix to the creamy mixture and gently fold well.
Add 1 tsp of honey and mix well.
Add dry fruits of your choice.
Adjust consistency using milk. It should be of dropping consistency..
Pour this cake batter into greased cake pan.
Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter (Do not put water inside the pressure cooker). Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid.
Lower the flame after 2 minutes. Let it bake for 50 -60 minutes on low flame.
Insert a toothpick in the centre of the cake to check whether it is cooked or not..
Once it cooled, invert it on a plate and serve.
For garnish melt chocolate by double boiler method (I use dairy milk😝) pour the melted chocolate on top of the cake and decorate with jems mitthai 😋.
Eggless Ragi Banana cake is Healthy and yummy cake.
Ragi with wheat flour and jaggery mixed with other baking ingredients and baked in pressure cooker.
This banana cake recipe is the best!
It’s fluffy and moist, infused with banana flavor, and easy to make!
It was the moistest cake I’ve ever eaten.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en