Cauliflower and Sausage Casserole.
The sausage and the sharp cheddar make this a one-dish meal. Cauliflower and Sausage Roast With Cheddar Cheese Recipe. In this recipe the cauliflower stands out and is delicious presented as itself, instead of being pureed into a gooey sauce.
Be the first to review this recipe.
Add the broken up tomatoes with their liquid, along with the cooked sausage mixture.
Bring simmer and adjust for seasoning.
You can cook Cauliflower and Sausage Casserole using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower and Sausage Casserole
- You need 1/2 head of cauliflower.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese of your choice.
- You need 2 of sausage links of your choice, fully cooked and diced.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 cup of thinly sliced green onion.
No fancy ingredients that you have to buy at the health food store… and nothing that you don’t already have in your home if you’re low carbing.
What could be better than that?
While that is cooking, coat a pan with cooking spray and brown turkey sausage.
Toss together and cook until greens start to wilt.
step by step Cauliflower and Sausage Casserole
- Roughly chop the cauliflower into bite size pieces. Place them in the microwave-safe bowl and microwave for about 5 minutes. Add in the heavy cream and microwave for another 2 minutes. Then, add in the rest of the ingredients, except green onion, and mix..
- Transfer the mixture to a lightly grease cake pan. Air fry at 360F (190C) for 6-8 minutes, stir once in the middle, until cheese is melted and the surface is slightly golden brown..
- Sprinkle some green onion over the casserole to serve..
By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen.
Chop cauliflower roughly into bite-sized florets.
Spread the cauliflower and sausage mix in the prepared baking dish and distribute evenly.
Mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan and pepper, sprinkle them evenly over the cauliflower.
This recipe came from GinnysLowCarbKitchen.blogspot.com and you can use her sausage recipe if you like, or your favourite breakfast sausage.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en