Philly Cheesesteak Casserole.
Even though it goes against my normal condiment rules, ketchup is a must alongside. Not exactly low in fat, but neither is it’s. As the weather begins warming up.
Get ready to go on a wildly tasty journey with this delicious meal.
However, I’ve had many delicious Philly Cheesesteaks at other places.
I’ve even made them at home, which was the.
You can cook Philly Cheesesteak Casserole using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Philly Cheesesteak Casserole
- You need 1.5 pound of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 2 of green peppers.
- Prepare 1 of yellow onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 4 of large eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of hot sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 8 slices of provolone cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Lawrys Seasoning Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper,.
Anyway, I was craving a Philly cheesesteak like crazy last week.
We ate ours with a salad for dinner.
You could also pair it with some other low carb sides for your family’s dinner.
But with an upgrade — no Cheez Whiz or bun to drag you down.
step by step Philly Cheesesteak Casserole
- Preheat oven to 375. Brown ground beef with the lawry’s, garlic powder and salt and pepper until almost cooked through, then add sliced peppers and onions. I did mine in strips, but do it how you prefer..
- In a bowl combine eggs, cream and sauces. Mix well..
- Drain meat mixture and place in a baking pan. Pour egg mixture over the meat, place sliced cheese on top..
- Bake until the egg mixture is set and cheese is bubbly and browned. My oven did this in about 25 minutes. Allow to sit 5 minutes..
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil Add pasta.
Philly cheesesteaks mean thinly sliced beef and sautéed onions and bell peppers tucked into a hoagie roll and smothered with melted cheese.
I’m going to get real for a moment: I was, at first, slightly trepidatious about taking on Philly’s favorite meat/cheese/bread combination.
This ultimate Philly cheesesteak recipe is a best-seller at Pat’s King of Steaks Restaurant.
Patrons praise its thinly cut beef and crusty Italian rolls. —Frank Olivieri, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en