You can have Corn Casserole using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn Casserole
- You need 2 cans (15.25 oz) of whole kernel corn, drained.
- You need 2 cans (14.75 oz) of cream style corn.
- Prepare 1 (16 oz) of pkg corn bread muffin mix (Marie calendar).
- You need 2 cups of sour cream.
- You need 2 of stks butter melted.
- You need of Shredded medium cheddar cheese.
instructions Corn Casserole
- In a large bowl stir everything except the cheese..
- Pour into a greased casserole pan..
- Bake @ 350° for 40-45 mins or until golden brown..
- Top with a generous amount of shredded cheese..
- Bake for another 5 min or until cheese is melted..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en