Potato and Chicken Casserole.
As with most of our recipes, you’ll have most of the ingredients right at your disposal. Thinly sliced potatoes with chicken and vegetables in a creamy sauce, cheese and herbs. While mixture is at simmer dice up a ripe tomato and set aside.
It is so delicious and packed with flavor!
Almost every child who leaves house longs for their mother’s kitchen, and if they are lucky.
I made a couple of minor adjustments by adding some fresh mushrooms and celery and threw in a.
You can have Potato and Chicken Casserole using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato and Chicken Casserole
- Prepare 5 pounds of russet potatoes.
- You need 1 of small onion, diced.
- Prepare 4 Tbsp of butter.
- You need 3 cups of diced chicken, cooked.
- You need 2-3 of smoked sausage links, diced.
- Prepare 16 oz of bag frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 cups of milk or chicken broth.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- You need 1-2 cups of shredded cheese.
- You need of French fried onions or crushed ritz crackers.
Ingredients are chicken breasts, potatoes, cheddar cheese, bacon, ranch and cream.
Using a strainer and another bowl, drain the potatoes.
Collect all remaining sauce in one bowl and set Once potatoes are done, spread the chicken on top.
Crumble the bacon, grate the cheese, and chop the green onions.
step by step Potato and Chicken Casserole
- Sauté the diced onion with butter in a large skillet or pot..
- Add the veggies and cook until thawed..
- Add in the cheese and stir until melted. Now add soups and milk or broth, seasonings, and diced chicken and sausage..
- Continue to cook over low heat while you prepare the potatoes and preheat the oven..
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Spray a large casserole dish with cooking spray..
- Peel potatoes and slice in thin rounds..
- Layer the potatoes evenly over the bottom of the pan..
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper..
- Layer the meat and vegetable gravy evenly over the potatoes..
- Cook for 1 hour, uncovered..
- Check to see if the potatoes are cooked through by testing with a fork..
- Add cheese evenly over the top. Then sprinkle with French fried onions or a tube of lightly crushed buttery crackers..
- Cook for 10 minutes more..
- Let cool for 10-15 minutes before serving..
They are tossed in a buffalo sauce with lots of seasonings.
This recipe makes good use of it.
It’s simple to prepare and delicious served with a salad and rolls.—Frances Gleichmann, Baltimore, Maryland.
The combination comes together with a basic white sauce and vegetable mixture.
Leftover chicken can become dry and a little blah but combining it with a creamy sauce and baking until bubbly gives it new life.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en