Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole.
You can cook Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole
- You need 4 packs of chicken sausage, cut into fourths.
- You need of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red wine.
- You need 2 cans (14.5 ounce) of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 (8 ounce) of can tomato sauce.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need of Pasta (your favorite!).
- You need of Cheddar cheese slices from the deli.
instructions Creamy Baked Chicken Sausage Casserole
- Place your chicken sausages in a large pot that has been heated with olive oil……Sauté until slightly browned……
- Next add your onion, green pepper and garlic, sauté for several more minutes…….
- Now add your red wine, sauté until wine has been reduced…….
- Next add : diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, black pepper, oregano and Italian seasoning, boil for several minutes…….
- Reduce heat to medium and add your heavy cream, stir well…….
- Meanwhile boil your pasta, I’m using egg noodles today……drain well…….
- Place pasta in a baking pan that has been sprayed with canola oil cooking spray, then top with chicken sausage mixture, stir gently…….
- Top with your cheddar cheese slices……..
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20-25 minutes, or until cheese has melted……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en