Tuna Noodle Casserole.
You can have Tuna Noodle Casserole using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of egg noodles.
- Prepare 3 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 4 cans of tuna in oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of Italian bread crumbs.
instructions Tuna Noodle Casserole
- Boil water, add egg noodles. Cook until tender. Drain..
- Put noodles back into pan..
- Add butter, cream of mushroom soup and tuna. Stir till well combined. Add milk and stir. Continue to cook until mixed well. Add cheese and bread crumbs. Let sit on low heat until cheese melts..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en