Cheesy Green Bean Casserole.
You can cook Cheesy Green Bean Casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
- You need 2 cans of green beans, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 (6 oz.) of container French Fried Onions.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 (2.25 oz.) of pkg. sliced or slivered almonds.
- Prepare to taste of black pepper and garlic powder,.
instructions Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
- Combine green beans, cream of mushroom soup, milk, almonds, seasonings and 1/2 cup of fried onions in large bowl..
- Place in a greased baking dish..
- Top with cheddar cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees..
- Top with remaining fried onions..
- Bake 5 to 10 additional minutes or until browned..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en