Instant Pot shredded pork casserole.
You can cook Instant Pot shredded pork casserole using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Instant Pot shredded pork casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of pork roast.
- You need of Lipton onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 2 c of water.
- You need 1 tbs of vegetable oil.
- You need 2 cups of egg noodles.
- You need of Pork spice rub.
- Prepare of Coarse salt.
- You need of Ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- You need of Topping.
- Prepare of Green onion.
instructions Instant Pot shredded pork casserole
- Cut pork roast into sections and rub spice mix liberally. Add oil to instant pot and put on saute mode, brown all sides..
- Turn off saute mode and remove browned pork pieces. Add water and scrape up brown bits. Add soup mix and pork back to Instant pot. Seal and set manual cook for 45 minutes..
- Allow instant pot to depressurize for 10 minutes and then release vent. Open up and shred pork.
- Turn on saute mode and add mushroom soup and egg noodles. Stir to keep bottom from burning. Cook until noodles are soft. Top with green onion, and enjoy.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en