Eggplant Casserole Batch 14.
You can have Eggplant Casserole Batch 14 using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggplant Casserole Batch 14
- You need 15 ounces of great northern beans.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 of large aubergine eggplant.
- Prepare 15 ounces of diced tomatoes.
- You need 15 ounces of garbanzo beans/ chickpeas.
- You need 1 cup of spring onion.
- You need 6 ounces of extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 pound of steamed chopped broccoli.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need 2 tablespoons of coconut sugar.
step by step Eggplant Casserole Batch 14
- Peel and cube the eggplant. Add salt and stir coating all the eggplant. I did this by putting half the cubed pieces in a bowl and salting it. Stirred it up added the rest and salted it. Let rest 1 hour..
- After an hour drain the liquids. Cover and let sit half an hour. Drain again. Preheat oven 400° Fahrenheit..
- Take the great northern beans and heat an oven safe pan. Mash the beans. Add the olive oil, salt, pepper, and bring to a simmer. Mash again and add the spring onion. Then add the eggplant. Stir and coat..
- Add the Parmesan cheese, then broccoli, and sliced extra sharp cheddar cheese..
- Add tomatoes, salt, and sugar. Top with mozzarella cheese. Put into the oven for 1 hour..
- Take out of oven let rest 15 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en