Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole.
The chicken is and mushrooms are so tender and tasty! This chicken bake is freezer friendly and reheats well. This is one of our all-time favorite and most popular chicken recipes for good reason!
Cut chicken into bite size pcs.
Cook both together in electric fry pan with garlic and onion pwdr.
Put together cooked stuffing and cooked broccoli separately.
You can cook Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole
- You need 1 lb of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 box of any shape pasta (I used penne).
- You need 8 ounces of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 can of Campbell’s cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 can of Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 2 cups of diced mushrooms. (I used baby portobello mushrooms).
- You need 1 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Spices to taste: original Mrs dash, chicken seasoning, pepper, soul seasoning, garlic powder.
Then add in them to fry pan.
Heat oil in a very large skillet over medium heat.
Add the mushrooms to the skillet and cook until lightly browned, stirring often.
A perfect make ahead meal for busy weeknights.
step by step Cheesy chicken and mushroom casserole
- Heat oven to 350 and lightly grease or butter a 13×9 glass baking dish..
- In a pan sauté your chicken until done, cool and shred. Cook noodles until almost done and drain..
- Combine noodles with shredded chicken, spices, soups, sour cream and sliced mushrooms. Place in baking dish and top with both cheeses. Bake covered 20-25 minutes..
This recipe for Cheesy Chicken & Mushroom Pie is super easy to prepare and a joy to eat!
Impress your friends with this amazing recipe!
When you need something warm and comforting after a long day, there’s nothing like a pot pie to warm the soul!
I wonder if subbing cream of mushroom for cream of broccoli would work?
Remove the chicken thighs from the pan and set aside on a plate lined with kitchen paper.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en