Veggie Lasagna 🍝 🌱.
See great recipes for Bread Veggie Lasagna, Skillet Veggie Lasagna too! This collection of vegetarian and vegan lasagnas will help you find the perfect dish for a dinner with family and friends to which some guest might be vegetarians or vegans. You’ll find dishes that use cheese and dairy, and others that don’t.
On this episode: A saucy, cheesy, meatless (but.
People often tell me you can’t call something “lasagna” if it doesn’t have meat.
Then they try my zucchini lasagna and ask for Yummy recipe but I still prefer the other very veggie lasagna recipe from Taste of Home just because it has a lot of vegetables.
You can cook Veggie Lasagna 🍝 🌱 using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Veggie Lasagna 🍝 🌱
- You need 300 g of Spinach.
- You need 350 g of Mushrooms.
- Prepare 500 g of Mozarella (or other cheese of choice).
- Prepare 100 g of Cottage cheese.
- Prepare 250 g of Lasagna pasta.
- Prepare 800 g of Canned diced tomatos (or fresh tomatoes).
- You need 2 Cloves of garlic.
- You need of Basil (fresh or dried).
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
If you are a picky eater.
I first had veggie lasagna when I was in hospital, and I just HAD to find a better recipe!
Try this easy vegetarian lasagna recipe for your next dinner.
This hearty meatless lasagna recipe is so good you won’t even miss the meat.
step by step Veggie Lasagna 🍝 🌱
- Slice the mushrooms, mince the garlic and moderately fry them in olive oil and some basil..
- Combine the diced tomatos and spinach with some basil and fry them until the spinash softens. Add salt and pepper according to choice..
- Grate half the mozarella and slice the other half. If you prefer, you can use/combine with yellow cheese of vegan cheese. I like using mozzarella because of the creamy structure it gives..
- Preheat the oven on 180°C..
- Layer the ingredients in the following order: 1. Lasagna pasta, 2.Tomato&spinach mixture, 3. Lasagna pasta, 4. Mushrooms mixture, 5. Lasagna pasta, 6. Tomato&spinach mixture, 7. Grated mozzarella and cottage cheese, 8. Lasagna pasta, 9. Sliced mozzarella. You can sprinkle some basil on top of the mozzarella..
- Bake the lasagna for ~40 minutes. If you like the cheese on top crispier, like I do, you can bake it for 50 minutes..
We have the perfect recipe for Meat Free Monday!
For our vegetarian friends (and everyone else looking to take a welcome break from meat), we compiled our favorite vegetarian lasagna recipes.
Laura Wright of The First Mess filled her vegan lasagna recipe with carrots, zucchini, and cooked lentils.
The Ultimate Vegan Lasagna is loaded with veggies, vegan spinach-ricotta and your favorite pasta sauce for a hearty, comforting and absolutely amazing Lasagna is one of my favorite warm and cozy comfort foods.
And we absolutely love this veggie filled vegan lasagna!
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en