Hot dog buns.
Supermarket hot dog buns are generally, Too hard or dense. Collapse and disappear in your mouth. These hot dog buns are soft, but not too soft that they just collapse after that first bite.
Split your hot dog buns in half.
The amounts will depend on how many hot dog.
Hot Dog Buns: In this instructable I will show you how to make yummy hot dog buns.
You can cook Hot dog buns using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot dog buns
- You need 2 1/2 cup of warm water.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of yeast.
- You need 3 tablespoons of oil.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 6 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 of egg white.
This homemade hot dog bun recipe is really easy to make and only requires a few ingredients.
After you remove them from the oven baste them again with.
Flatten the cylinders slightly; dough rises more in the center so this will give a gently rounded top versus a high top.
Easy and delicious hot dog buns recipe video using simple ingredients.
step by step Hot dog buns
- Mix all ingredients,except sesame seeds and egg white,make 25 balls..
- Shape them to hot dog buns,then press them down..
- Brush with egg whites, sprinkle with sesame seeds..
- Let rise for one hour..
- Bake at 450 F.
Hot dogs make a great meal year-round, but they are especially tasty barbecued on warm summer nights.
To make them even more delicious, try making your own homemade buns!
Enjoy hot dogs to their fullest with these Keto Hot Dog Buns!
They are fast and easy make!
At no additional cost to you, I may make a small commission for purchases made through links in this post.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en