Chickpea Lasagna Pasta.
You can cook Chickpea Lasagna Pasta using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chickpea Lasagna Pasta
- Prepare 1 box of bowtie noodles.
- You need 1 can of Chickpeas.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes (drained).
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
- You need 1 can of sliced olives (optional).
- You need 2 Tbs of butter.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped onion.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs of Italian herbs.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 Tbs of Italian parsley.
instructions Chickpea Lasagna Pasta
- Boil Bowtie noodles as directed on box. As noodles are cooking add butter, garlic and onions into a shallow sauce pan. Saute until onions are translucent in color..
- Drain and rise your chickpeas and add directly into the sauce pan. Then add your can of olives (optional), and diced tomatoes. Let cook on medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently..
- Add in your favorite tomato sauce. Add in your 1/4 cup parmesan cheese and stir until well combined. Cover and let simmer for 10 minutes..
- Drain pasta and remove from heat. Combine pasta with your sauce. Add in 1 cup of shredded cheese. Mix together and let sit 5 minutes covered before serving..
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en