Turkey 🦃 Meatball Casserole 🥘.
Its flavors come from fresh tomatoes, peppers, and potatoes. Be the first to review this recipe. If I have spinach (fresh or frozen) on hand I add it to the meatball mixture!
Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente.
What’s the best part about fall?
Combine leftover turkey with cheese, fresh Combine leftover turkey with cheese, fresh veggies, and a few pantry staples, and you can have a hot and hearty dinner on the table in no time.
You can cook Turkey 🦃 Meatball Casserole 🥘 using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Turkey 🦃 Meatball Casserole 🥘
- You need 1 of large bag frozen turkey meatballs (I’m using 2 small bags).
- You need 1 jar (24 ounce) of pasta sauce (your favorite!).
- You need 1 (15 ounce) of container ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare of Drizzle balsamic vinaigrette dressing (any brand you like !).
- Prepare 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need of Olive oil cooking spray.
- Prepare of Rolls, kaiser rolls, or hot dog rolls.
In this healthy turkey meatball recipe, a base of sautéed mushrooms, celery and garlic adds flavor and helps keep calories in check and portions hearty.
These guys are picky when it comes to meat.
Our favorite turkey meatball recipe for a Sunday dinner over spaghetti.
In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
step by step Turkey 🦃 Meatball Casserole 🥘
- In a large baking pan spread about 1 cup of your pasta sauce at the bottom of your pan that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray…….
- Next add half of your bag of turkey meatballs on top of sauce……
- Now add on top of turkey meatballs your ricotta cheese, drop on top of meatballs by the spoonful…….
- Now add the rest of your turkey meatballs on top of ricotta cheese…….
- Next add your sliced onion and green pepper on top of meatballs……
- Add the rest of your pasta sauce on top of veggies…….
- Now add your black pepper and Italian seasoning all over sauce and veggies……..
- Next add on top of all the yumminess your drizzle of balsamic vinaigrette dressing…….
- Cover and bake in a preheated 375 degree oven for 1 hour, or until meatballs are heated thru……
- Uncover and add your shredded mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese on top……
- Return baking pan to oven and bake until cheeses have melted……
- Serve with your rolls and enjoy 😉 !.
I love using the seasoned stoneware because it’s a non-stick surface that Before converting to low carb eating, spaghetti with meat sauce used to be my traditional way to use up all the ground venison meat.
There’s only six ingredients in this recipe, and you can probably guess two from the name alone.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en