Air fryer hot wings.
Air Fryer Chicken Wings cook up amazingly crispy and juicy without deep frying. Then they’re tossed with a spicy buffalo wing sauce that can be made mild to hot, depending on your taste preference. Air Fryer Chicken Wings are so crispy and delicious without using any extra oil!
Super easy to prepare and great Remove wings from Air Fryer and dump into large mixing bowl.
Add Hot Wing Sauce and toss to coat.
Serve Hot Wings with Blue Cheese Dressing.
You can have Air fryer hot wings using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Air fryer hot wings
- Prepare 29 oz of can Hunts tomato sauce.
- Prepare 5 oz of bottle of Franks Red Hot.
- You need 1 stick of butter.
Place chicken in air fryer basket.
Hot chicken fat will collect in the pan below the air fryer basket and can splatter if you shake the pan and basket together.
AIR FRYER BUFFALO WINGS – Are you looking for Vegan Buffalo Wings Recipe?
Serve them as an appetiser or along with salad.
instructions Air fryer hot wings
- Mix all ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil. Remove from heat. Add some wings, garlic, and Parmesan cheese..
- Cook time for wings depends on the air fryer. Mine is a small basket. Preheat fryer at 400° and layer the wings flipping and rotating the stack every 10 minutes for approx. 50 minutes..
For chicken wing lovers, this air fryer is a champ to make the delicacy on your own.
There is a crisper plate that is ceramic coated and easy to clean.
Air-Fryer Chicken Wings Are the Best Chicken Wings.
Extra-crispy and without a lick of oil.
So crispy you may eat them without any sauce at all!
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en