Lasagna – with homemade Bechamel sauce.
Secrets to a perfect Bechamel – White Sauce Watch as Better Homes and Gardens shows you how to make this lasagna recipe! This easy lasagna recipe is the perfect dinner idea when you’re craving rich.
Lasagna with homemade sauce recipe: I came up with this recipe after looking at a few lasagna recipes in all sorts of magazines.
While the sauce is cooking, you can saute the mushrooms in a skillet with a bit of salt on med-high heat till nicely browned.
Lasagna is a traditional Italian dish that appeals to people of all ages.
You can have Lasagna – with homemade Bechamel sauce using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lasagna – with homemade Bechamel sauce
- You need of Minced beef.
- You need of Minced white onions, spring onions, minced garlic and tomatoes.
- You need of Salt and pepper, oregano, dried thyme, paprika, cumin, and curry.
- Prepare of Lasagna noodles.
- You need of For sauce: Milk, flour, Butter.
- You need of For sauce: Your choice of cheese (mozzarella is best).
I’m an old-fashioned country cook and I love preparing simple recipes like this lasagna.
It’s actually one of the French mother sauces.
Béchamel sauce, or white sauce, is one of the most basic mother sauces that every home cook needs to master.
It is also part and parcel to putting together a crowd favorite: lasagna!
instructions Lasagna – with homemade Bechamel sauce
- In a pot, add white onions and half of the cut spring onions, minced beef..
- Add minced garlic, minced tomatoes, spring onions, and tomato paste.
- Seasoning: salt and pepper, oregano, dried thyme, paprika, cumin, and curry.
- Add a bit of water or beef stock and let it simmer till it’s cooked down.
- Prepare the Bechamel sauce: In a pot, butter until melted, flour, whisk very well, then add milk (slowly), then and the cheese (slowly) then a bit of paprika.
- In a buttered baking dish, add a bit of tomato paste on the dish, then add beef, lasagna noodles, beef again, then the Bechamel sauce, then some mozzarella cheese or your choice of cheese, then lasagna noodles, beef… and repeat for one or two more times..
- Last layer: lasagna noodles topped with the sauce and then mozzarella.
- Cover it with foil and leave it 30 minutes in a preheated 180degree oven, then remove foil and add another 20 minutes or until the cheese layer looks brown.
Chef Tom cooks up a lasagna from scratch starting with homemade noodles, meat sauce, and a bechamel before layering it all together and baking it with a blend of two cheeses.
Homemade lasagna with bechamel sauce decorated basil leaves and cherry tomatoes on white plate.
Cheesy Homemade Lasagna using Penne Pasta, Fresh tomato sauce and bechamel sauce.
Bechamel – this is by far the easiest sauce you can make.
And it’s easier than you think.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en