More Ways to Search: Recipe · Ingredients . You should probably make it today! But then I decided I wanted to eat my nachos with a fork.
Serve it with some tortilla chips, heavenly delicious.
Recipe Credit: Jen Bucko and Lara Who said you can’t have “nachos” with diabetes?
Try this healthy version that has all the flavor of.
You can cook Nacho casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nacho casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef (and/or about 2 potatoes chopped into small pieces).
- Prepare 2 c of salsa.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- You need 3 c of tortilla chips, crushed.
- You need 2 c of sour cream.
- You need to taste of Sliced black olives,.
- You need 1/2 of an onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of tomato, chopped.
- You need 2 c of shredded cheddar/jack cheese.
Be the first to rate & review!
The image is available for download in high.
step by step Nacho casserole
- Preheat over to 350 degrees..
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook onion and ground beef (or potatoes) until browned. Add in salsa and cook until liquid is absorbed. Add black beans and heat through..
- Lightly grease and 9×13 baking dish. Speed crushed tortillas in dish evenly, then spoon beef and or potato mixture over chips. Spread sour cream over beef, then sprinkle olives and tomatoes over sour cream. Top with cheddar/jack cheese..
- Bake for 30 mins or hot and bubbly..
- Enjoy! 😊.
Recipes Source: https://www.cookpad.com/en